|Episode 3: Turnabout Serenade - Investigation part 1 recap|
ok, so this is getting interesting. I've noticed Klavier has none of the hostility and coldness of all the previous prosecutors, he's really a mellow dude... wait now he's apeshit over his band-members performances, well there's a side of him we've never seen before. And then as soon as he talks to Apollo he turns all mellow and cheery again, as if he has like 2 completely different personalities. He takes his music a lot more seriously than his prosecuting it seems.
ugh, Klavier made me do that music cue-finding thing when I was just about to finish playing. since I couldn't save at that part I was stuck playing until I could solve it. It wasn't hard or anything just a pain in the ass.
Sweet cutscene graphics... it would've been nice if they added vocals to the music too but oh well.
Now I'm just at the point where I'm getting bombarded with new characters, all of them seem very significant (not like the last case which had a hilarious cast of wack-jobs), so it's hard to keep track of what's going on. Just to to recap and refresh my memory there is:
- Lamiroir... very mysterious (is it pronounced "Lami-roy" or "Lam-roy" or what?), she is definitely my first villain suspect.
- Romein LeTouse... the victim, and Lamiroir's interpreter, mentioned the witness as "siren"... beats me
- Machi Tobaye... blind kid who plays the piano, I know he's going to be important but I don't know in what way yet
- Daryan Crecsend... great another confusing name... he's a detective and a guitarist in the Gavineers, he and Klavier don't get along well it seems.
- some dude in a yellow magician outfit that appeared for a second... ok
Romein LeTouse... cuz he has lettuce hair get it
This music mixer part...
wow, the whole sequence of events being exactly what happened in the lyrics. it's like... maybe Lamiroir has some weird power in her singing that makes whatever she sings happen in reality.
oh, and she could actually understand everything she was singing in English, that makes me suspect her even more of somehow being the culprit...
another random appearance by the man in the yellow hat... if this dude isn't suspicious I don't know what is.
wtf @ Machi getting arrested? I can't even begin to wonder what the evidence against him could possibly be. for one, he's BLIND. you don't just get shot by a blind person. just... huh?
this case started out boring, but I can tell this next trial will have a lot of surprises waiting for me...