|W6 - The West Crater has a bunch of breakable tunnels, and fire, silk, spring, etc based puzzles|
E4 The Colossal whole... omg huge vertical level, you need to get stung and float up into all the side tunnels... very annoying to explore.
- that last treasure opened a door on
S3 - got powered up tackle
- N4, E4, ?6 all have solid blocks I can now break (still can't break them with ground pound though)
N6 - Sea Turtle Rock, didn't even come here yet... maze of breakable tunnels below the beginning surface... kept finding dead ends with music coins... finally, blue water with a door... leads to grey chest after squid boss battle... key through a breakable tunnel right near that door
- music box broke a hole in the south side of the volcano, opened up
S5 - Cave of Flames.. vertical-ish cave with a bunch of breakable tunnels and fire puzzles and... portals?
- got ice scepter, did something on N2, E2, and N6
so much stuff is opened up now... choices... I'm just hoping I happen to choose the levels that have more powerups
- I think the powered up tackle is opening up a lot more hidden tunnels than before, that's why I keep running into music coins a lot... the path to the next treasure isn't quite as straightforward anymore at this point.
N4's red treasure, deceptively linear... one-way river stream below opposite one-way dry land... 4 breakable tunnels along the way, last and first are red key and treasure...
- got magnifying glass, and just noticed the "B" menu on overworld that shows the trident, magnifying glass, and 2 unopened treasure icons and a star icon... dunno what that's about
OH I see... it shows the treasures remaining on the stage you are currently at on the map... star is probably "got all music coins"
N2... wow, gotta tackle and stomp through breakable walls all over the night-only area to get the find the green key
N6... ice scepter turned the black water to blue, so now I can see the doors inside these parts
N6... golf minigame and red key/chest at bottom left blue water door
-to recap, still need to do ice scepter thing E2, and new breakable walls on E4, and ?6 (not N6)