|Used the new swimming ability, and gained access to|
E1 - The Stagnant Swamp - easy grey treasure, got a flute which makes snakes appear in a few earlier levels
- got those 3 treasures... a book and a scepter allow me to freeze the ocean, opening up
E2 - The Frigid Sea - just avoid some ice bears... get spike helmet powerup
W4 and W1 sparkled...
- had to use a guide for W1 green chest... didn't think of there being fake blocks that can only be destroyed as silk ball
- I keep getting these different colored crayons as treasures... each one draws something at the cave between N and W
W4 - got lost in the building door maze... Bunny basketball player is now a soccer player.. really frustrating boss
new music item opens up N4 and N5
- Another magic book and a trident open up
S4 The Steep Canyon - Finally got the gloves to pick up enemies with... N5, E2, and S2 sparkled
played those levels and a couple others, and opened up W6 and E4
- I have to say, this game is MUCH less tedious than WL2. Coins are not much of an issue, and you only have to focus on getting one treasure at a time in each level, and instead of having to thoroughly explore each level one by one, you explore just a little bit of each level at a time.