|S3 and N5 have new climbing gates now, after going through an annoying climbing section and beating the water current fish in N4.|
Then activated a wind current in W4 from N5... the most annoying climbing section yet.
S4 has the most annoying owl section yet... for a phone
Found a map in S3, and that opened up
E6 - The East Crater
got the last powerup of the game... super power glove, can finally throw heavy enemies and solve stuff in W4, E3
- green chest in E3, got gold dust sprinkled on tree in N1
- red chest in E3 is hidden behind a foreground pillar. got torch, did something in N2 Peaceful Village, as well as opened up E7 - Forest of Fear
just gotta check out N1 again, then E7
it's getting to the point in difficulty now that I don't want to spend more of my high time searching for more treasures...
- after a tricky bird hopping/dodging tree climb, got stuck at the spider boss on N1... didn't know that the web he drops eventually turns into balls you can pick up and throw.
music box opened up something at The Temple...
E7's grey treasure was just a simple climbing section with birds..
found a mirror, opened up
E5 - The Warped Void - weird bubble maze with yellow portals... found the grey key and chest entirely on accident. got a wheel... opened up a pipe in E7
- red and green chests in E7 were easy... just had to go down a pipe and use bounce for red, and fly around with the bat and avoid garlic and bats for the green key...
- a remote with a switch, turned off yellow trap portals in E5...
- a yellow portal falling section for E5 red chest.. another crayon
- E5 green chest had red liquid, made zombies appear in E7... a double-zombie platforming section there for the 2nd key.. made a small enemy appear in E5
- finally, a very confusing section in E5 involving a kind of circular door/platforming maze, and flatten/fat stuff
The Temple - A hidden figure: "Wonderful work, Wario!! Now, replenish my power!"
5 music boxes play at once... the hidden figure is revealed as a giant clown... the last boss.
"Finally I am myself again! Now I can rule this world and the outer one as well!! I need you no longer, Wario! I shall crush you like a bug!
stomp on his hand, throw it at his face, do that 3 times, done. he has a one attack that can kill you (yes, the one part in this game where you can actually die).. if you crushed between his two hands you get game over and have to watch the cutscene again to retry... beat it 2nd try easily.
All the enemies turn into people...
Old Man: "Thank you very much!! Long ago, this was a peaceful world. But that meddlesome being appeared and tried to take control. We managed to seal away his power in the 5 music boxes, but he used the last of his power to change us into strange beings. Fearing his return, we tried to stop you, but we never thought you would defeat him! Thank you very much. So, we give you all the treasure you have collected so far. Now then, let me send you back to your own world."